That's odd Kat. My sig is with them and it's showing up (well, I hope it is anyway)lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
That's odd Kat. My sig is with them and it's showing up (well, I hope it is anyway)lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes yours is ..GRRRR I dont know what its problem is then.. it obviousely does do outside hosting..but saying its not!
Kat
Ivana's pic sometimes shows up and sometimes not and she's with imagestation [img]confused.gif[/img]
Janie xx
I don't have a picture of myself on this computer but when I do, I'll post it on here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
YAY Mandie - we'll look forward to seeing you in the flesh (so to speak lol) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You'll get no arguement from me on that score [img]wink.gif[/img]
*rotflmao*
LoL [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, I got a pic... have to upload it. *taps fingers*
oookay I put them on some obscure site I found that I will never find my way back too LOL
Kat
Here IT is. Please don't all run at once. :S
Sheesh, I look whiter than snow! *hides*http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...2/fd344a23.jpg